For my process post 10 I will be creating a community guideline.
Welcome to the Weekly Build community! This is a safe space to discuss renovation downfalls, successes, tips and tricks.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We want your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Please do not attack people personally for their ideas or comments. Abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, or posting promotional material is not permitted unless it is applicable to the site content.
- We will delete inappropriate comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Respect that others in the community have different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. Different viewpoints are always encouraged.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
I believe that since this site is one that is sure to garner many different types of readers with many different opinions, having an extremely strict guideline will not be helpful. With these guideline, I would also need to monitor the comments regularly and delete any bots or trolls.